New Student Requirements
1) Report card or Form 138, if any (original and photocopy)
2) 2x2 colored photo - two pieces
3) PSA Birth Certificate (original and photocopy)
5) Complete a free assessment (assessment page can be accessed here)
6) Pay tuition and fees
Elementary & High School Requirements:
1) Report card or Form 138 (original and photocopy)
2) Two pieces of 2x2 colored photo
3) PSA Birth certificate (original and photocopy)
5) Certificate of Good Moral Character from the previous school
6) Complete a free assessment (assessment page can be accessed here)
7) Pay tuition and fees
Entrance Exams for new students are no longer required. However, new students are required to take an assessment test on this link which is FREE.
If students enroll early for the new school year and pay Miscellaneous Fee in full prior to the start of summer classes, your child can participate in 2 summer programs FOR FREE (1 summer program for Sidera program). Each program runs weekly at 1 hour per day, 4 days a week (2 hours per day, 2 days a week for Sidera program). Opening of summer programs is June 16 and last day is July 23.
Students who are joining us from other schools this summer are welcome. No requirements are necessary. Each summer program costs ₱300 (₱600 for special education students). Enroll on this link or download the pdf. Opening for summer programs is June 16 and last day is July 23.